Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cobra HIgh Speed Sentry Tank Mark II aka HISS II





So I took 2 Cobra HISS II, and changed their red to glossy black. Along the way I lost the side missiles. No biggy, doesn't seem to be that much lacking. I spray painted the guns grey with primer than with gloss black. Both paints were the Walmart brand spray paint. With one, I lost the side gun as well so I glued in a Scrap Iron Missile launcher which could be a variety of things. On each one I did some combination of silver on the headlights.





I've always liked the HISS II since seeing it way back when. I like the double cockpit, which was often shown on the cartoon. I like the tripple barrel, bit more fire power. The machine guns on the side that can swivel up or down can take out people on roof tops or trying to set up for an anti-tank missile shot (take that Bazooka or Zap!). If I could guarantee the survival of the decals, I'd remove them, spray the whole thing black, and leave the nice red cockpit.

1 comment:

DnJcustoms said...

Have you tried looking for a reproduction of the sticker sheet online? If you can find it, they'd be easy to print out and re-apply after painting. I've done that with an X-wing in the past.