Sunday, February 8, 2009

A-Wing Pilot (Luke or Tycho)




I had to take my Dress Uniform Tycho head off his normal body. So I put another blonde haired man on, using the Luke Commando head from the Basso Custom. I'm big on recycling the parts between various customs (means I have a low level of fodder). This will probably be replaced later on if I need this head as I figure out what head I have a lot of. I did this earlier to make an X-Wing pilot Tycho, putting a Han Solo head on the A-Wing pilot. So my A-Wing Pilots are Luke, Han and the PotF2 versions, plus whatever Sullustans you say are A-Wing pilots.

2 comments:

DnJcustoms said...

This also works very well. But, had you considered putting an altogether different head on the body? Adding a female head (which I tried and, yes, it works) would give you Flight Officer Dorset Konnair of Polearm Squadron. Add a male Twi'lek head and you have the late Flight Officer Nuro Taulin, also of Polearm. Just a couple ideas.

Paul the ACS Noyce Foundation STEM scholar said...

I'm thinking what could be used for Pash Cracken. Yep, time to maying a Flaming Red Head Ginger haired son of the Intelligence Chief.