Sunday, February 8, 2009

Kwinn, The Eskimo in the Jungle



I don't think this is what Bob Dylan had in mine when he wrote the lyrics for the song that was later covered by Goldfinger. This figure was made (crappily) with Super Sculpey Legs, Darth Vader boots, a Chap Mei Jungle explorer, and a Kwinn head with the fur trimmed away. I tried to match flesh tones, but soon after 4 years of sculpting, resculpting, painting, waiting for Kwinn cast/finding a kwinn head, I've thrown in the towel for now. I may come back later, but because I don't follow the comics, I got no clue what I'm doing here beyond the GI Joe comic homepage link from yojoe.com.

I should take a shot later on to show the perspective on how much taller he is than the normal ARAH joes, not the 25th.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

why dont you just put that head on the 25th arctic snake eyes?