Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tycho Celchu, Dress Uniform



This is another simple head swap based on the Dress Uniform that the Starfighter command possessed but Wedge Antilles didn't know existed at the time of Rogue Squadron novel, but was yet drawn in the comic. Skepticism raised at that point because obviously the artists were ignorant of Stackpole's intention to use that line later on. Also dubious is the use of Sandy Brown/Brown haired Tycho Celchu as a bleached blonde. This is the fault of Hasbro, not Dark Horse. DH did draw him in a shade between brown and blonde, this is Hasbro's fault all the way. I'm just too lazy to fix it in this case.

1 comment:

DnJcustoms said...

I like this one quite a bit. It's simple, but that is often the best recipe. I'm not sure if I'll be buying more than one of these packs, so I probably won't get around to doing my own version.