Monday, November 3, 2008

We'll see how this goes

I have already a more new/politics/free thought blog. This one will be entirely devoted to my hobby of customizing. What is customizing? It is the art of modifying an exiting toy by changing it's parts, paints, and appearance (but not its accessories) to make something new that doesn't work.

Why do it?

Because, I'm into Star Wars. There are 1000s of named or pictures characters in the novels, comics and movies who'll never be made into figures. The ones I find interesting and play a major role in my view of the Star Wars Saga will be made by me. As to GI Joe figures, if it was the most racially and physically diverse toy line, it needs to reflect that. Also, there are plenty of characters who I lack who I can make at least as good versions as Hasbro has made.

No comments: