Monday, November 3, 2008

The Cantina: Building the Beast








So I'm unemployed, looking for things to do. Interviewing at various labs every other day, applying to schools. I decide to take on something. My parents, who agreed to take me in provided I do look for work/apply for schools, encourage me because they figure they can allow me to screw up on this before letting me loose on the house.










I have no budget. Can only use scraps and all I have is a magazine article with very few dimensions. The rest is all up to me and my mind. I borrowed a neighbor's jig saw.

1 comment:

DnJcustoms said...

I have what is probably the same magazine article, but I have not been brave enough to start on this yet. I've got some pre-existing recessed shelving in my SW workshop that is almost big enough for this thing...