Monday, April 20, 2009

More Weapons and Accessories

Combat Shot Gun



So here's a gun for Flint. This started as a Marauder Inc Combat Shotgun. Trimmed off the stock. Painted the shells. Painted the handles.

Double Barreled Sawed-off Shotgun


This was one of those Marauder Inc guns that I'd been curious about for a long time. However the pictures I've seen of it aren't that imporessive. It took using a brad point bit to make holes for the double barrels to finally see this one reach its full potential. Add some brown paint to the handle, and silver dry brushing.

Modified Pump Handle Shotgun


You've noticed this is heavy on the shotguns so far. This is/will be the final one. It started with my desire to be rid of o-rings for 25th Aniversary figures. I wanted something that could pass for Shipwreck's gun. I have this one but use it for Zanzibar. Trimming off the front handle than painting it took care of the rest.

Bandolier for Duke


Just a Simple use of accessories here. I took a Clone Wars Obi-Wan Bandolier, reversed it, glued on some Grenades from bbi.

Compound Bow


This is just the bow from the 25th Aniversary Comic pack 21.5 (battle damaged Snake Eyes and Stormshadow with a cloak). I painted the bow black, gave it to Zartan (along with the cloak).

Finally, not a custom because I really didn't do much here. I just have the Marauder Inc Tactical Pistol to Gen Hawk and put it in his holster. Fits better than the Hasbro guns and just about any other pistol from any other line I tried.


No comments: