As shown earlier with my Firebat and Skyhawk customs, i hollowed out a few more vehicles to add a bit of realism. I did the side cannons of the GI Joe Dragonfly and the Primary/only cannon of the Cobra FANG helicopters. These were much more complicated because they're also hanging from the ceiling right now.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Guns of the Helicopters
As shown earlier with my Firebat and Skyhawk customs, i hollowed out a few more vehicles to add a bit of realism. I did the side cannons of the GI Joe Dragonfly and the Primary/only cannon of the Cobra FANG helicopters. These were much more complicated because they're also hanging from the ceiling right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Paul, these came out pretty well. DId you consider maybe painting the inside of the FANG barrel black or grey to bring out the detail you added? I think that might look really good!
Post a Comment