This is probably the cheapest custom there is out there. I don't like the sword look. I purchased the Target Ultimate Battle Pack for the vehicles and because it was on sale making it just as much as buying 1 vehicle out there right now (so 1 MOBAT, 1 HISS, 1 Flight Pod, 1 Jet Pack and 7 figs, good deal for 20 bucks). I removed the belt, filled it in with Sculpy and than put on an Indiana Jones gun belt. I like this look. It is the best of the v1 and v2 originals, that says nice high tech ultra modern design without being gaudy.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Destro
This is probably the cheapest custom there is out there. I don't like the sword look. I purchased the Target Ultimate Battle Pack for the vehicles and because it was on sale making it just as much as buying 1 vehicle out there right now (so 1 MOBAT, 1 HISS, 1 Flight Pod, 1 Jet Pack and 7 figs, good deal for 20 bucks). I removed the belt, filled it in with Sculpy and than put on an Indiana Jones gun belt. I like this look. It is the best of the v1 and v2 originals, that says nice high tech ultra modern design without being gaudy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment