Wednesday, July 14, 2010

ESB Dios II

More FFURG's Casting Call #60: Dioramas of the Empire Strikes Back to look at. If I ever find the extra set of Hoth pictures I took, I'll really be in business.


So, how to make the BMF with crew look not like sitting on your dryer in full light? I don't know either, and lacking a black sheet or back drop, here's my best shot and probably the most work I've ever done to an image with GIMP. What I did do is obviously 3PO's eyes, as well as drop a light in the back over the hatch to the access corridor, and finally darken out the non-cockpit part of the images.



"The Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack."


"Through the Force, things you will see, far away places, the future, the past...old friends long gone."


"I see a city in the clouds..."

No comments: