Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

This is one of those things that just happened by accident. I was painting up some heads trying to do some Smuggler's Alliance type figures. I was going to use this for Aves, but I put it aside and went to my wife, "Does this look like who I think it looks like?" She replied, "You have a Jack Bauer head?" "I do now". The rest was just painting it up.

The arms/torso are DTC Barrel Roll, the legs some version of Spy Troops Dusty. The bag is Indiana Jones, the gun Marauder Inc M119A as is the Nokia phone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

which head did you use? I have been looking for a decent head to make my own 25th-style custom.

Paul the ACS Noyce Foundation STEM scholar said...

Sorry, didn't see your post. That head is a cast of one of the Rebel Fleet Troopers in the Capture of Tantive IV battle pack. The one with 2 RFT, 2 Stormtroopers and 1 Darth Vader.