This is my crown jewel and it grew out of disatisfaction of having a tan Steeler from the Ultimate Battle Pack. My original Clutch is green, and I have a couple of Vamps. I don't have any Vamp 2s. But in the cartoon, Clutch is always drawn in this uniform. I found a Vamp on clearance for my 25th for o-ring clearance. I than just painted everything up. I like this one. It is possibly one of my best customs I've done.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Clutch, 25th Style Tan Uniform
This is my crown jewel and it grew out of disatisfaction of having a tan Steeler from the Ultimate Battle Pack. My original Clutch is green, and I have a couple of Vamps. I don't have any Vamp 2s. But in the cartoon, Clutch is always drawn in this uniform. I found a Vamp on clearance for my 25th for o-ring clearance. I than just painted everything up. I like this one. It is possibly one of my best customs I've done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment