Using the ingenious Juno Eclipse body recolored to more Imperial Fleet colors, a figure was renamed. However the head was off. The fix: a head swap. Using the Bomb Strike head from GI Joe with the post cut off, than a hole drilled to accept the post on the body and the neck line trimmed.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Deena Shan, Rebel Infiltrator
Using the ingenious Juno Eclipse body recolored to more Imperial Fleet colors, a figure was renamed. However the head was off. The fix: a head swap. Using the Bomb Strike head from GI Joe with the post cut off, than a hole drilled to accept the post on the body and the neck line trimmed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ever since the first time I saw it, I have thought that Bombstrike's head was the perfect head for Deena. I'm still holding the one you traded me in reserve until I find a worthy Deena figure idea...
Post a Comment