Well if you read my other blog you know that I don't have many 25th Aniversary figures. I wouldn't even have this one were it not for the DVD packs. But the head on this one never looked quite right. So after I finally getting a Valor vs Venom Roadblock head, I drilled a hole to convert him to this figure. I did have to back fill with sculpey (modeling clay). That's all I did and swap out his web gear with Stalker that came with another DVD pack.
Monday, November 3, 2008
25th Aniversary Roadblock
Well if you read my other blog you know that I don't have many 25th Aniversary figures. I wouldn't even have this one were it not for the DVD packs. But the head on this one never looked quite right. So after I finally getting a Valor vs Venom Roadblock head, I drilled a hole to convert him to this figure. I did have to back fill with sculpey (modeling clay). That's all I did and swap out his web gear with Stalker that came with another DVD pack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment